Saturday, March 30, 2013

Les Mills 21-Day Challenge Day 6


OVERALL UPDATE
Be sure to read what the program entails and days 1-5 below.

Today, I felt better in my skin because I got up early this morning, looked in the mirror and really didn’t see the need for makeup to teach class. That is a FIRST in a while. LOL I put on a little bit of makeup out of habit, but not much. Surprisingly, doing 2 hours and 45 minutes of classes today didn’t leave me too hungry. I was not feeling hungry at all today. ?? What the heck? Up until 7:00 pm, 3 meals in, I had an Isalean shake (with protein, fat and carbs), a large chicken salad and an IsaLean Oatmeal Raisin bar.

This program is making me realize how many outside bad influences there are out there…. It’s amazing how requests and calories can add up.

DAILY UPDATES

Saturday
Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of RPM (cycling) and 1 hour of BodyPump and took a 1 hour BodyCombat class. Since my diet is under control, I really didn’t need to work out this much today! I felt so much energy in RPM, but then in combat I got a little fatigued and in BodyPump I was energetic, but didn’t lift as much as I could have.

Food: Stuck to the program 90%. I had a 7 funnel cake fries and put a minimal amount of normal dressing on my salad. I am going to take a FREE day tomorrow for Easter. I’ll explain why tomorrow. J

- Under my calories needed by 2101 calories
- Under my carbs needed by 327 g
- Under my fat needed by 52 g
- Under my protein needed by 131 g
- Under my fiber needed by 10 g
- Under my sugar needed by 12 g

Weight: I decided to not weigh myself today
Waist Size: up 1.5 inches!? This is just strange. I am confused.

Bad Influences Encountered: I met a college friend for lunch today, and had some funnel cake fries. Oh well! I am craving wine, but I am going to wait until my scheduled FREE DAY tomorrow for Easter at my grandma’s house. J Cig craving is still there, but not like yesterday. I have a motto if your body screams… tell it to SHUT UP! ha

Happy Easter!! 

No comments: