Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Les Mills 21-Day Challenge Day 10

OVERALL UPDATE
Be sure to read what the program entails and days 1-9 below this post.

Felt great today. I had lots of energy and did some much-needed spring-cleaning. I was not starving or famished. I had my 5 meals during the day and was not grabbing for any sugar like my INNER FAT KID was making the do the past few days. I am going to stick to the no sugar or sugar bunny from here on out. So, this might be a “sort of” boring update BECAUSE I WAS GOOD. WOOT!

I can say that I feel leaner, and there are certain aspects of my body (other than my waist) that have tightened up from what I can measure. Typically, I lose inches in my hips, legs, bust and face BEFORE my arms and waist. 

I do plan on getting a BodPod assessment after this program to determine exactly what fat and muscle I have lost and/or gained. The BodPod is the true test! (If you want to know more about the BodPod, let me know)

DAILY UPDATES

Wednesday
Exercise: Cleaned like a mad woman and took Trixie for a 20 minute walk. Wednesdays are my no exercise/light workout days.

Food: Stuck to the program 100%…

- Under my calories needed by 922 calories (still not sure if being under so much is a good thing, but I am following the program so..... time will tell, and the truth will be in the BodPod)
- Under my carbs needed by 112 g
- Over my fat needed by 10 g (Had three eggs with the yolk, oh well)
- Under my protein needed by 13 g
- Over Fiber needed by 15 g (This should take care of the cheese I loaded myself up with before the program. LOL)
- Over my sugar needed by 9 g (Not bad considering keeping sugar intake at bay is very difficult) 

Weight: Still holding at 1.5 pounds total lost
Waist Size: Down 1/2 inch!!

Bad Influences Encountered: No bad influences to report today…. But if I hear “no body likes a quitter” one more time for turning down alcohol or bad food I am going to let my crazy out. Enough warning?? LOL I’m a pretty girl who would never bite anyone…. hee hee

No comments: