Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Les Mills 21-Day Challenge Day 9

OVERALL UPDATE
Be sure to read what the program entails and days 1-7 below this post.

Today, I had some lingering sugar cravings. I am so amazed because I never normally crave sugar. Otherwise, I was not famished, irritable or tired, and I felt good all day. After today, I am going to avoid any and all sugar the best I can. This is my 10-21 day VOW! Who is supporting me?!

My face is clearing up nicely from my Easter free day thank goodness! My eyelids now look like they are more hydrated and the irritations are nearly gone. WHEW! No more CIG cravings either. LOL

DAILY UPDATES

Tuesday
Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of RPM.

Food: Stuck to the program 85%… here is why…. I drove by Flow Studio to turn off the OPEN sign that was left on, and my name was being called to Anthony Chocolates a few doors down! I thought I would just stop in to smell the place. BAD idea! I purchased some chocolate 50% off thinking I would just have a little bite of one and give the rest to Rick. Well, I ended up eating most of the peanut butter egg, and bit the head off of a small bunny. The peanut butter egg was a medium size one… pretty good size. I could have eaten the whole thing, but I stopped. As you can see below, without this incident my levels below would be almost perfect for the day according to what my dietician would like to see.

I have to admit that I have a new found LOVE for brussel sprouts! My dad used to always tell me they taste like a “TOOT,” but they DO NOT! I love them. Why haven’t I found them sooner?!

- Under my calories needed by 290 calories
- Under my carbs needed by 64 g
- Over my fat needed by 35 g (Ahem, peanut butter egg, it would have only been 9 g without the peanut butter egg)
- Over my protein needed by 10 g
- Over Fiber needed by 5 g
- Over my sugar needed by 63 g (I would have been under my sugar needed by 5 g without the peanut butter egg)

Weight: Down 1.5 pounds total
Waist Size: I decided to not take my waist size today. However, I can say that my pants are fitting more lose and so is my bra! LOL

Bad Influences Encountered: Subbed in a euchre tournament with friends. But, the bad food and alcohol did not bother me one bit. This is much improvement from last week. I have to admit, I wanted it more last week than this week.

Forging on!! Wish me luck with my sugar control.  

No comments: