Thursday, April 11, 2013

Les Mills 21-Day Challenge - A New Start - YIKES & WOO HOO


OVERALL UPDATE
Be sure to read what the program entails and days 1-14 below this post.

I finally introduced some vegetables into my diet today. It was okay, but obviously my body needs some time to introduce any foods that require a lot of digestion at this point. Since my “little ailment setback” my body is enjoying highly absorbable foods that don’t include a lot of roughage and meat.

SO, I am making the difficult decision to…. YES!!! AS MUCH AS I DON’T WANT TO SINCE I GOT SO FAR INITIALLY…. But I will be starting the program over completely on Monday, April 22nd!! WHO IS WITH ME?? If you have been thinking about it, now is the perfect time. It’s obtainable, and the results (for myself at least) have been very pleasing.

Overall, this program seems to give fantastic results. I have heard back from Yvette and Jen, and they have reported much success! Yvette claims she has lost no weight, but she looks like she has most certainly LOST that little fibber! I heard that Jen has lost 10 pounds, and 2 inches in her waist at the half way point, which is phenomenal since she is so tiny and lean as it is…. Jealous! J 

DAILY UPDATES

Thursday
Exercise: Taught one hour of BodyPump and practiced a full RPM (new release 58 by the way) for 45 minutes

Food: Stuck to the program 90%…decided to have some wine while cooking dinner. WOW! That's a kick. ha!

- Under my calories needed by 432 calories
- Under my carbs needed by 152 g
- Under my fat needed by 16 g
- Under my protein needed by 54 g
- Under Fiber needed by 19 g
- Over my sugar needed by 20 g (drank two shakes today as opposed to one, which includes fructose from fruit)

Weight: Down 5.5 pounds total
Waist Size: Still down 1/2 inch!!
Other Body Parts: Chest down 1 inch, diaphragm down 3/4 inch, abdomen down 3/4 inch, both arms down 1/2 inch, hips down 1 inch. YEAH, I think I am happy!

Bad Influences Encountered: 
My mother and aunt came up for the Fleetwood Mac concert. They wanted to go out to dinner and have fun Friday, BUT I was sick. So sorry! Dodged that one.

A former co-worker dropped off Sugar Daddy BROWNIES at Flow Studio. Yeah, I have been eating them here and there, but not to excess.... wink wink!

My ailment caused me to need easily digestible carbs… what can I do. Boo!

Okay, who is with me to start FULL THROTTLE on Monday, April 22nd for 21 days… just before summer??? Who Who??…. J


No comments: