Sunday, April 7, 2013

Les Mills 21-Day Challenge Day 11 - 14

OVERALL UPDATE
Be sure to read what the program entails and days 1-10 below this post.Overall felt pretty weak in my workout on Thursday morning. I know that another instructor is feeling the same way, but one more is feeling just fine (Jen and Yvette respectively). Thursday, my diet was on track, but something was very off later in the afternoon on this day. Not only was I feeling weak, it didn’t seem like I was digesting anything very well, even water!

Well! It’s been a few days because my family household caught somewhat of an illness, and we are still not over it. L DARN it! We have nothing contagious per Urgent Care. So, on Friday – today, my diet has been fairly bland with lots of liquids. When I say bland, I mean I am consuming nothing approved by the 21 day nutritional challenge. So, it looks like once I get better, I will extend the program out so that I can accomplish the full 21-days. I would like nothing more than to do more days of this let me tell you! LOL

I am going to see if Yvette or Jen will pick up on day 12 once they reach it and provide their information to me to report. I will ask them to see if they will. Then you can see some variety. 

DAILY UPDATES

Thursday
Exercise: Taught one hour of BodyPump.

Food: Stuck to the program 100%…

- Under my calories needed by 781 calories
- Under my carbs needed by 120 g
- Over my fat needed by 7 g
- Under my protein needed by 7 g
- Over Fiber needed by 4 g (I am telling you I sure don’t need fiber now! HA!)
- Over my sugar needed by 29 g (Took my traditional pre-workout drink that I use before BodyPump on this day. Ionix Supreme has sugar/black strap molasses) 

Weight: Still holding at 2 pounds total lost
Waist Size: Still down 1/2 inch!!

Bad Influences Encountered: Stopped by the Crown for the SWOOP. Friends offered me free beer, but I said no. And as soon as the pizza came out…I said bye and bolted back to the studio quicker than anything. It would not have been pretty on this evening had I eaten pizza, let’s just leave it at THAT! LOL

Friday:
Exercise: None

Food:  N/A

Weight: N/A
Waist Size: N/A


** Hopefully to be continued by Jen or Yvette (wink wink)

Saturday
Exercise: None

Food:  N/A

Weight: N/A
Waist Size: N/A


** Hopefully to be continued by Jen or Yvette (wink wink)

Sunday
Exercise: None

Food:  N/A

Weight: N/A
Waist Size: N/A


** Hopefully to be continued by Jen or Yvette (wink wink)



No comments: